Skip to content
ABOUT
MAP
GAEILGE
All Fields
Title
People
Subject
Find
A map of the river Dodder from...
Cite this
Email this
Print
Permanent link
A map of the river Dodder from Balls Bridge to the river Liffey. Surveyed by Order of the Ballast Office, in March 1778, by T. Mathews.
Bibliographic Details
Format:
Manuscript
Subjects:
Mathews, Thomas
1778-03
>
1778: March
Maps and Surveys
>
Dublin City
Maps
Dublin, City
>
Maps
Dodder, River
Ireland
>
Leinster
>
Dublin
>
Dublin
Ireland
>
Leinster
>
Dublin
Description
Staff View
Location
Dublin: National Library of Ireland, Manuscript map: 16 G. 16 (38)
Similar Items
A map of part of the road to Balls Bridge surveyed by order of the Grand Jury for presentment, Dec. 1780. By T. Mathews.
A map of Arundell Court, laid out into lots for building by order of the Lord Mayor, in April 1778, by Thos. Mathews, city surveyor. Folio sheet with watermark 1814.
Map of premises on the north side of the River Dodder between the turn of the road from Rathmines to Milltown and Classon Bridge, Dublin, 1833.
A map of the river Liffey from Barrack Street to the Old Bridge, marking former holdings on the north side of the river. A map of the Long Meadows is attached. oblong folio, coloured, with watermark 1814.
A map of Flint's Croft, part of the estate of the City of Dublin. Delineated in April, 1778 by T. Mathews. Folio copy with watermark, 1814.
: